The World Veterinary Cancer Congress Tokyo 2024 Oral & Poster Sessions will be held in Hotel New Otani Tokyo (Thursday March to Sunday 24 March, 2024).
Important dates for the WVCC Tokyo 2024 abstract submission
Opening of the abstract submission : July 1st, 2023
Closing of the abstract submission : August 31th, 2023 September 17th, 2023
(All time lines are in Japan Standard Time)
Guidelines and instructions
- The abstracts should report recent clinical research, and could be a report of a case series, experimental studies etc. The contents of the poster must not have been published by the closing date of submissions, and it should not have been presented at another conference.
- Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com and written in Microsoft Word. The email subject should be “WVCC2024 Clinical Research Submission”.
- Submissions must be received by Thursday August 31th 2023.
- Please provide evidence of appropriate Ethics Committee Approval for the research if applicable.
- Required Information for the abstract
- Institution or practice
- Email address
- Members or Nonmembers
*Members of JVCS/VCS/ESVONC/ABROVET/AMONCOVET/Slovet or JSVAS/JSVI/JCVP
- Social position (Veterinarians/ Students/Graduated Students/Residents/Interns)
- Choose Oral & Poster session
・The abstracts submitted for oral presentation will be peer-reviewed.
・The abstracts submitted for oral presentation may be assigned to poster presentation depending on the number of submissions.
・The presenters from non-English countries who submit their abstract for oral presentation can request an interpreter for question & answer.
- Abstract Instructions
- All abstracts must be written in English
- The word limit is 300 words (excluding the title, author and institution)
- Font Times New Roman 10 point
- Single line spacing
- Clinical significance of the results
- Abbreviations and drug names
- Common abbreviations accepted by the Journal of American Veterinary Medical Association are considered acceptable
- Other abbreviations must be defined by the author by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they are used.
- Generic names are required for drugs.
- Abstracts that do not meet the above criteria will be rejected.
- The posters must be presented in English and A0 in size or 841 mm wide and 1189 mm in height in portrait format
Applicants will be notified of the results of the review of oral or poster submissions by October 20.
Authors whose abstracts accepted will be eligible for the Early Bird rate registration.